Re: Duplicate logo anchor in 1999 News

Hi,

Jutta Wrage <jw@witch.westfalen.de> (08/11/2005):
> I have seen the errors in http://people.debian.org/~alfie/tidy/en and
> think the best way to solve the problem is renaming these anchors and
> references to them (mainly in timeline.wml).
>
> Else we would need to change the name of the logo div for all pages,
> which is worse, I think.
>
> I'll prepare patches for all languages and commit them.

This has already been discussed a few months ago (the thread starts at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2005/05/msg00067.html). I still think
it's better to fix the few pages than to change the div, which seems to
be your solution too. But it is not what Jens wanted to do.

Cheers,

--
Thomas Huriaux