Re: www.debian.org Web Design

Guilhelm Panaget wrote:
> My comment will be rather futile... I think the page would look better if the
> background logo was fixed : it wouldn't move while scrolling up and down.

This has horrible performance issues with any machine that is older than
2 years old or so since you can't just scroll a pixmap but have to
redraw each time.

Also, it is visually distracting for anyone who hasn't alredy burnt out
that part of their visual cortex throught too much time using
transparent terminals. :-P

(One of the things I really hate about the new changelogs.debian.net..)

--
see shy jo