Re: www.debian.org Web Design

* Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2005-10-18 16:02]:
> The CSS contains:
>  body { padding: 0; font: normal 11px verdana; color: #222; text-align: left; }
> which is wrong for a couple of different reasons:

 And one more that aba forgot: If you define the text color you
definitely should define the background-color, too. Defining one but not
the other will just get you strange results for people that like to set
their local values to something different than the default.

 So long,
Alfie
--
If I lived in a country that still adhered to non-standard and non-metric
units of measurement and that promoted MM-DD-YYYY as an acceptable date