Re: Translation of package descriptions

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 10:48:53PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> It was also new to me. I cannot checkout the directory remotely (or locally),
> however, since the directory belongs to the 'pkg_main' group (not webwml) and
> CVS needs to create the lock file there. How can I update those files? Do
> I send the po's to the list?

Hmm, yeah, the access managment of CVS really sucks.
Joey has changed the rights now so that everyone in webwml can
commit there because the alternative would have been to disallow
everybody the checkout which I don't like.

BTW, the reason that the finnish translation doesn't work yet is that
the Finnish locale is not yet generated. Will ask someone to do it.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/