www.debian.org Web Design

Hello:

I would like to say that I think that debian.org has a lack of design, it looks very poor, almost ugly. I believe that this can be fixed, XHTML offer a lot of features which can help.

Is there any plans of renewing the web site?

I have some ideas, ideas related with the appearance, with the design.

I can see that the web site has lot of documents, but with a good and well organized design, I believe it is possible to rebuild it, giving it a good 'web 2.0' aspect.