Please Help me to install and configure Debian Correctly

1 I need to install debian for my Sserver but i can not get a DHCP ID:
   i get an Error message saying my DHCP configuration has faild.
  Even if skip DCHP Configurations at the instalation time how i am going to get the DHCP IP  later and connect to the network.

2 My sever has two 2.8 Processors and two 1GB Rams,BIOS detects my hard ware correctly.BUt when i get in to my OS(Debian) it detect only 1 Processsor and only 1 Ram