Where is woody archive?

Hi.  I can't find woody on
http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/ or by searching;
do you know what happened to it?

I need to get hold of the source for xpdf-utils as it was in
woody.  (This is because one of my scripts which worked fine
in woody is now broken in sarge and I want to work out why.)
But I can't find the woody archive anywhere.

Thanks.       Silas

--
Silas S Brown, Computer Lab., Cambridge UK http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~ssb22

"The rationality of our universe is best suggested by the fact that we
can discover more about it from any starting point, as if it were a
fabric that will unravel from any thread" - George Zebrowski, 1994