Re: HTML strict - next step reached: less than 1500 pages left

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 10:35:45AM +0200, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> I have not yet applied all changes and some pages need a bit
> discussion. But over all we are now down to less than 1500 pages,
> that would not validate with strict DTD.
>
> security    478

Please do not forget to contact Joey and other person to inform him
about your attempt. Otherwise it's likely that new files will not
validate again. Some code is also produced by perl scripts (at least
I assume this for the package list in DWN).

> CD    202

The same is true for CD people as well.

> Sum 1478

I'm sure this number will reduce fast, thanks,

Jens