Re: Logo rip-off

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 01:54:39PM +0200, mfc@elmberg.net wrote:
> I saw a version of the Debian Logo being used for a corporate logo,
> although rotated its the same. I don't know what reservations you have for
> the Debian logo but to me the corporate logo is a rip-off of the Debian
> logo.
>
> Site: http://www.elektrostore.se

Thanks for reporting this, but

 * debian-www is used for working on the web site.  Legal problems
   such as this should be reported to debian-legal.  Did you find some
   information that indicated debian-www would be the right forum for
   discussing this?

 * This problem has been known for some time.  See

   If you'd like to reraise the issue, please do so on debian-legal.

--
Matt