Re: Suggestion for the mailto-link

* Matt Kraai <kraai@ftbfs.org> [2005-10-11 16:42] :
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 07:08:00PM +0200, Frédéric Bothamy wrote:
> > * Matt Kraai <kraai@ftbfs.org> [2005-10-10 16:12] :

> > > Another common problem that it would be nice to address is non-English
> > > posts.  It would be nice if translators would direct users that don't
> > > speak English to a localized list.
> >
> > This is already done for French pages, the user is instructed to report
> > problems in the webpages either to debian-www in English or
> > debian-l10n-french in French.
>
> Is there a way to add a comment that translators will see asking them
> to do the same?

This is already done in the templates.pot file (in the Debian CVS under
webwml/english/po):

#. TRANSLATORS: Please make clear in the translation of the following
#. item that mail sent to the debian-www list *must* be in English. Also,
#. you can add some information of your own translation mailing list
#. (i.e. debian-l10n-XXXXXX@lists.debian.org) for reporting things in
#. your language.
#: ../../english/template/debian/footer.wml:10
msgstr ""

Fred