Re: I could not find the Floppy disk image

Il giorno lun, 10/10/2005 alle 23.33 +0700, Lek ha scritto:
> Dear who may concern
>
> When I fallow the Link
> "Floppy disks: You download a couple of floppy disk images (files the
> size of a floppy disk), write them to floppy disks, and then start the
> installation by booting from the those diskettes."
> from the page http://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst
> Then I would end up onto the page
> http://www.debian.org/distrib/floppyinst on which I could not find any
> link allowing me to download any floppy disk image!

The last page you mention have a link to the installation manual.
Following the link and selecting the x86 architecture give you this
page:
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch04s02.html.en#where-files

The installation method you may use is: download the floppy images, boot
your system and install from the network.

You will find more information on the installation manual online.

Bye,
Giuseppe