translatable sentence in dsa-826.data

Hi,

There is a problem in dsa-826.data:
  <dl>
  helix-player was distributed only on the i386 and powerpc architecures
  <dt><source />

This sentence must be translatable (and it shouldn't be between <dl> and
<dt> and there is a small typo (architec_t_ures), I will fix it when a
solution for the main problem has been given).

I found two ways to fix it, but none of them is perfect:
* Move this sentence to dsa-826.wml, but then the page will differ
* Use a tag translatable with gettext such as <architectures i386
  powerpc />, but it seems to be a lot of work in comparison to the
  problem.

Do you have any other solution?

--
Thomas Huriaux