Who's using Debian?

Name of organization (in the form of division, organization, country).
An example is: AI Lab, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA

Greenpeace Spain, Spain.

  * Organization type (educational, non-profit, commercial, government)
  *
  * Non-profit
  *
  *
  *
  * (optional) Home page link
  *
  * http://www.greenpeace.es
  *
  * A paragraph or two describing how your organization uses Debian. Try
    to include details such as the number of workstations/servers, the
    software they run, and why you chose Debian over the competition.
  *
  * We are using Debian inn three of our servers, and in three of our
    workstations. We choose debian because its a community Distro.
  *
  *
  *