Re: #debian irc channel redirected to #knoppix

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, sharon morris wrote:
> I followed the instructions at
>
> http://www.debian.org/support#irc
>
> but I alwys endup on #knoppix.  I see:
>
> #debian #knoppix :Forwarding to another channel
>
> in my server tab.

If you are using knoppix to connect to #debian you will get forwarded
to #knoppix, as #knoppix is the place to get help with knoppix.

If you really want to ask questions about Debian using knoppix, change
your username (see your IRC client for instructions on how to do it)
to something besides knoppix.

Don Armstrong

--
Il semble que la perfection soit atteinte non quand il n'y a plus rien
a ajouter, mais quand il n'y a plus rien a retrancher.