Re: faq , Re: announcing the beginning of security support for testing

> as a matter of fact,
> the item that you read at the above URL regards testing. not stable:
> "Q: How is security handled for testing and unstable?
>  A: The short answer is: it's not. "

I know how the item reads but, as I've said, that's the position (and the
FAQ) of the Debian Security Team that handles _stable_. They probably want to
rephrase that item as:

"The Debian Security Team does not handle security for testing and unstable.
However, there is a project that tracks security fixes in testing. For more
information visit http://secure-testing-master.debian.net/
and read http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/09/msg00006.html";

But, as I've said, that FAQ is not managed by the www group, but by the
Debian Security Team, they have to make that change or aprove the above.

Regards

Javier