missing package po template files on http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/pot

Hi all,

It's come to my attention that the list of PO template files for Debian
packages, on the Debian website at
<http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/pot>, for some reason does not
include the samba package.  The package has been using po-debconf for quite
a while, and the files can all be found on
Can someone shed some light on this?  Is it related to the fact that the
samba source package includes po files in other directories besides
debian/po, and therefore some script has failed to trim the paths?