Re: A list of broken mirrors (fwd)
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: A list of broken mirrors (fwd)
- From: MJ Ray <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 21:15:41 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] E1E2E29firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Your message of Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:31:28 -0400 <20050624153128.GC16515@kitenet.net>
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <20050623224520.GA22883@kitenet.net> <E1Dlc72-00071Pfirstname.lastname@example.org> <20050624153128.GC16515@kitenet.net>
Joey Hess <email@example.com> wrote:
> MJ Ray wrote:
> > Good going on the fixes. Just one query:
> > [...]
> > > > ftp://ftp.bittivuoto.net/iso/debian/
> If we want to proactively check mirrors to make sure they work, it seems
> a bit hard if we don't have a way to access them all.
> I dunno, maybe it's worth making some exceptions to this in some cases,
> but for Finland?
What address(es) do they need to allow access from for the mirror
status checker page to work?
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/