Re: Using # $Id: .. # in english documents?

Helge Kreutzmann:

Then next update, however, removed it again.

Yeah, sorry, I tend to remove it out of old habit, since these lines tend to wreck projects I'm working on. It's not really a problem for the website, though, since we don't use branches.

I like this line, especially since, when translating, I don't have to do another cvs log ...

Why would you need to? If you run check_trans.pl -dl it will give you both the relevant log entries and the appropriate diffs.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/