Who's using Debian? - GFC Update

Hi, I'm sending an update about an entry on [1], we bought a domain
and also have new services.  This is for
Gimnasio Fidel Cano, I also changed mi email from tamarapatino.com to
tamarapatino.org.  Thanks in advance.

<userdetail "FidelCano" "Elementary to High School, Gimnasio Fidel Cano, Colombia" "http://www.gfc.edu.co/";>
    We use Debian on every computer of our institution; we have 22
    computers used by our students, 3 more assigned to teachers, 3
    supporting administrative staff and 1 24/7 Internet connected
    server.  We support the grading and accounting process using
    software that is being developed at
    <url "http://structio.sourceforge.net/";> in addition to the
    thousands of programs offered by de distribution.
    These resources are used by all the academic community, children
    from 6 and teachers up to 60 experience the system.  Our internal
    DNS, NIS/NFS rings, wireless operation, CVS, HTTP, FTP, Dict,
    chat, email, routing schemes services are supported also by Debian.
    We are using Debian exclusively since 2001.  Its numerous packages,
    ease of administration, wide documentation, and friendly community
    vindicated our choice.  We have a more comprehensive description
    in Spanish at <a href="http://ingenieria.sanmartin.edu.co/slec";>http://ingenieria.sanmartin.edu.co/slec</a>.
  their parents are on the way too. They are also exploring, learning,
  creating, promoting and sharing with others their knowledge, and
  also helping some non-profit organizations at our city.
</userdetail>

--
-- 94 cosas que no quisieras escuchar de tu administrador de red --
 (27/94) Córrale un antivirus, seguro eso lo arregla.