Re: Please review: adding a comment for vendors on pre-installed

On Sun, Jul 10, 2005 at 12:17:15AM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> accessible, we will not add pages that are "Under construction"
> or "Comming soon". Additionally, if you list any of your products
> there (and not just your general contact info), we would prefer if
> you could make it visible to your customers which of them are actually
> available with Debian pre-installed (e.g. just stating "Linux" is a too
> generic term and can mean everything, with dozens of distributions
> available). If you can or will not do that for any reasons, please
> state them in your request.</p>

Feel free to edit this alternative:

accessible, we will not add pages that are "Under construction"
or "Comming soon". Additionally, if your page lists any of your products
(and not just your general contact info), we would prefer if you could
make it obvious to your customers which products are actually available
with Debian pre-installed (e.g. just stating "Linux" is too generic as it
could mean anything from "just the kernel" to "dozens of distributions
pre-installed"). If you can not or will not identify which products are
available with Debian pre-installed, please provide an explanation with
your request.</p>

--
Doug Jensen