Re: remove "Upgrade instructions" in dsa-740.wml

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 20:27, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> By translating dsa-740, I noticed a superfluous <p>Upgrade
> instructions</p>. Can someone remove it ?

Fixed, thanks.

> Endly, I noticed in all new dsa sent by mail that a dash is missing in
> the 2nd column of each line full of ----.
> Quite strange !

That's because those mails are signed with GnuPG, which uses the line
contents. If another line starts with a hyphen, it is escaped using "- ".
I'm pretty sure that you've received all DSA mails with this escaping.

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    In a few minutes a computer can make a mistake so great that it would
    have taken many men many months to equal it.