Re: www.debian.org and european parliament to vote about software patents

On Sat, Jul 02, 2005 at 02:44:35AM +0200, Luca Brivio wrote:
> An increasing number of website are partecipating in a webstrike that
> will continue until the vote of 6th of June. Perhaps that will be not
> the case for debian.org (although I definitely think it also could be
> so! The actual introduction of software patents in EU may have
> deleterious effects!), but *why can't we see something on its home
> page?* I think either a little banner or some short text may be very
> important!

We have participated at similar occasions in the past with banners but
we will certainly not particpate in any web strike. Is there a
cannonical banner we could/should use for the current events?
On the page you linked I only found the template for the web strike.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/