change to /doc/books

Due to "legal" problems [0], we are dropping support for amd64 from
the DVD shipped with my forthcoming book. Please change the entry

Also, could you please point readers to http://debianbook.info
instead of the opensourcepress.org link?

0. http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2005/06/msg00145.html

`. `'`
"self-denial is the shining sore
 on the leprous body of christianity."