Who's using Debian?

1) School of Geosciences, University of Sydney, Australia.

2) Educational

3) http://www.geosci.usyd.edu.au

4) Our school is using Debian Linux for a variety of tasks such as:
teaching undergraduate students geophysical data processing and
modelling. Our researchers and postgraduate students are using Debian
for numerical simulation and modelling. Our Debian servers run mission
critical file storage and printing facilities, form a core of our
communication infrastructure, web publishing, software development, and
network administration. We have chosen Debian because of stability,
functionality, level of development, flexibility and adaptability.

Happy Debian!

--
Ivan Teliatnikov                phone: +61 2 9351 2031
F05, Edgeworth David Bld.          fax: +61 2 9351 0184