Links from English home page connect to pages in Japanese

All the links from the Debian English language hope page -- at least all those I have tried -- http://www.debian.org/index.en.html, connect to the relevant Japanese language pages. Since my Japanese is not as good as it used to be, I prefer to see the links in English.

I found that I can get the English pages by clicking on the "English" link at the bottom of each Japanese page. However, I am not sure that you intended to add this extra step for English language users. (Does the same thing happen for other language links as well?)

				Ken Heard
				Toronto, Canada
				Museologist, specializing in
				technology and transport