Re: removing the debian-legal website stuff?

Francesco Poli wrote:
> I hope that we can find a better way to keep track of past debian-legal
> discussions: otherwise we are at risk of forgetting the issues that were
> discovered and/or deciding in inconsistent ways about similar clauses...

I've noted before that it sounds to me more like a catalogue of
discussions is wanted. Unfortunately, we don't seem to know at
the time which discussions are significant, or at least it is
difficult to get consensus on it. I think the FAQ and other
works in progress are useful and it has been encouraging to see
work on new FAQs like documentation recently. If debian-legal
contributors keep notes on their own sites (as I do), it may
be useful to link them: what do others think or have?

--
MJ Ray (slef), K.Lynn, England, email via http://mjr.towers.org.uk/
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/