Re: deployment question

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 11:17:00AM +0200, Simon Balzan wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> Can you help me in finding a third party software that helps me make a
> deployment of Windows XP from a Linux server.

Not me (I don't use Windows, have no experience with that); but I wanted
to point out that you've asked this on the wrong list. Debian-www is a
mailinglist for coordination of the Debian website; for usage-related
questions, you should really go to debian-user (Cc set).

pavement is precisely one bananosecond