Re: CD Pages

Le mercredi 25 mai 2005 à 22:55 -0500, David Moreno Garza a écrit :
> [ Redirecting to debian-cd ]
>
> On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 10:45 +0100, Stuart Brady wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've noticed that http://www.debian.org/distrib/cd/ and
> > http://www.debian.org/CD/ are basically the same.  /CD/ has more
> > information than /distrib/cd/, so perhaps it would be best to make
> > /distrib/cd/ redirect to /CD/ ?
> >
> > Also, I'm wondering if http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/ should have the
> > same look as the other CD pages...  Probably not that important, though.
>
> Debian-CD guys, what do you think on this?

IMO you can safely replace /distrib/cd by a redirect to /CD/. In that
case, you'd better also directly change the link on the left block of
the front page...

Concerning the look of /CD/vendors/ I don't see the problem : it's
already consistent with the rest of /CD/, isn't it ?

Regards,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org