Re: problem with site

On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 07:18:26PM -0700, Drew Kaufman wrote:
> I need to speak with someone at Debian, and there is no phone number.
> Unacceptable.

Hah.

> Please send correspondence to me with a valid phone number to the
> corporate office immediately.

There is none; Debian is a worldwide organization of volunteers, rather
than a corporation.

If you need to talk to "someone at Debian", the preferred medium is
usually email. You'll need to pick the right mailinglist depending on
what the subject is; see lists.debian.org for a list of our mailing
lists.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond