Architecture lines added to Mirrors.masterlist

I've extended the format of the the Mirrors.masterlist file, which is
used to record available Debian mirrors, to include machine-readable
information about what architectures are included in a mirror. This
information will be used by the Debian installer and other programs to
select an appropriate mirror for a user's architecture.

I'm ccing this to the debian-mirrors list because I suspect that a lot
of our information about which mirrors are mirroring which architectures
is out of date. The information about which architectures is available
is now included in the list of mirrors at
<http://www.nl.debian.org/mirrors/list>, so please check that the
information for your mirror is accurate, and if not, please let us know.

If you change the architectures included in your mirror in the future,
we'd appreciate a mail mentioning this so we can keep the information
up-to-date.

Also, note that I have added the amd64 Mirrors.list file onto
Mirrors.masterlist, but at least for now the amd64 information is
filtered out of the mirror list page on the official Debian website. If
it's decided that should be included there already, it's very easy to
remove the filter. The amd64 people may want to switch over to using
Mirrors.masterlist directly, or should at least keep us current as they
continue adding mirrors.

--
see shy jo