RE: S.O.S. Kiez! Polizei schlaegt Alarm #AutoReply# (KMM15227546I21063L0KM)

***THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT -- DO NOT REPLY***

Please DO NOT respond to this message via E-Mail.
This is an auto-generated message used to notify you we have
received your email. Thank you very much for feedback.

Please note, Dell Webmaster Services handles email communication
regarding this website only.  All webmaster messages are read,
but you may not receive a reply from the webmaster (many are
forwarded or do not require a reply). If this message was not
about the website, we'll forward it to the appropriate department if
possible.

In future communications, you may reach Sales, Customer Care or
Technical
Support through the following :

Sales

http://www.dell.com/us/en/gen/contact.htm

Customer Care

www.dellcustomercare.com

Technical Support

http://support.dell.com/us/en/emaildell/

*WINXP Users*
You may also have additional customized support right on your desktop.
If you have a Dimension or Inspiron running Windows XP, just go directly
the Dell Solution Center icon on your desktop and click "Support".

-----------Original Message Follows:---------------
Body: Lese selbst:
http://bz.berlin1.de/archiv/041115_pdf/BZ041115_004_GB2IG556.1.htm