Re: votebar not translated

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 06:07:08PM +0200, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
> I use links (text webbrowser) on:
> w.d.o/vote/2004/index.fr.html
> w.fr.d.o/vote/2004/index.fr.html
> w.de.d.o/vote/2004/index.fr.html
>
> on the left column, GR titles under "décidé", "annulé" and "autre" are
> not translated but if you follow the link to the french translated page
> titles are translated.

Indeed. I only looked at vote/index.fr.html which works (you should
also looked at that page which would have shown you that your last
patch removed the languages footer...)

votebar was never written to be included from subdirs of vote/, therefor
it doesn't work there correctly. Will fix that.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/