Re: votebar not translated

On Thu, May 05, 2005, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
> It seems there are some more troubles with votebar.wml: votebar is not
> translated in French and other non-English pages.

Aren't these translations handled through french/po/templates.fr.po?

> but don't know how to fix this.

Then I guess you'll have to update the pot files in english/po and then
follow english/po/README to get french/po files up-to-date and finally
translate them.

Don't hesitate to correct me if I am wrong,
--
adn
Mohammed Adnène Trojette