bts has even more html-bugs (Re: invalid numeric character reference 149)

Hi,

I'm not really sure if this is the right list to report (or debian-qa or just
submit it as a bugs against bugs.debian.org - i've "checked" all bugs
severity minor or higher, but couldnt find it, so maybe I should report it to
the BTS), but anyway:

http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/debian/all.html has 3183 HTML-Bugs
according to dillo (a very small+fast browser which also shows the number of
HTML-bugs in the lower right corner)

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fbugs.debian.org%2Frelease-critical%2Fdebian%2Fall.html
even lists 5594 errors for the page displaying 644 release critical bugs, so
around 9 bugs per bug ;-)

dillo is really very useful to quickly check if HTML-code is clean. (cc:ed the
author because of the mismatch in the number of bugs found...)

regards,
	Holger