Re: invalid numeric character reference 149

Le jeudi  5 mai 2005, Frank Lichtenheld écrit :
> On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 12:33:28PM +0200, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
> > http://people.debian.org/~alfie/tidy/en
> > shows a huge number of warnings about • entity.  Could someone
> > tries to fix this? I cannot find where it comes from (looking at the
> > french versions, I think it may be linked to the votebar, but I'm not
> > sure of this).
>
> 1.106  of english/template/debian/votebar.wml should have fixed this.
> Does it still appear or is the testrun just outdated?

it still appear with last testrun (< 24 hours)

I've looked a bit forward and it seems Makefiles under vote/ are missing
$(TEMPLDIR)/votebar.wml (it was not added when #use wml::debian::votebar
was added to *.wml files).  I'm going to fix this now and next site
build should solve this.

Regards

Nicolas