Your website Links will be placed on our site on page with PR5 on confirmation

 Subject:    Your website Links will be placed on our site on page with PR5 on confirmation

 Dear Webmaster,

 Seasons Greetings and Wish you a very Happy and prosperous e-New Year!

 I am the Internet marketer of http://www.lcd-monitor-online.com,  one of the  members of  leading  Hardwaregroup, http://www.directnet.us/, offering niche Lcd monitor solutions.

 I visited your site and found interesting and resourceful.  I would    like to exchange links with your site as a fellow industry member.  As  you are aware, This will benefit us mutually by increasing both our    indirect traffic from higher search engines and direct traffic from the  links and Page Rank. Our index/home page PR is 6 and Our link   site pages are having PR 5).

 I would be happy to reciprocate your link quickly in our networked group site resources page (http://www.usb-2-0.com/resources.html) with PR 5,  on receipt of confirmation of addition our site  link in your site, with details of linked page/URL. While sending your  email, kindly include your website name, title, website description text and contact person name.

 I am giving below the content for adding in your site:

 Title: Rackmount LCD

 Thanks, and we look forward to swapping links with you!

 Sam
 Internet Marketer
 email: sam@kvm-solutions.com
 http://www.directnet.us