Re: hello!!

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:57:25 +0200
<xrmb2@chello.at> wrote:

[...]
> so i thought that the debian-homepage might need to be rewritten. i
> mean, the sourcecode is good, but it can be much better.

Please start by reading our pages about the website:
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/

Notice that the site is updated by many people and some automatic
scripts, is translated into a number of languages, and is mirrored on
servers around the world.  Hence, a total rewrite would probably not
gain a lot of support amongst the readers of this mailing list, while
suggesting changes that can be made using our current system are much
more likely to be accepted.

Also see this list's archive for past discussions about changes to the
site:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>