Re: Front Page translations

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005, Amir Mohammad Saied wrote:
> you are my wish in Linux world, but i could not find a copy of your
> distro in my country (Iran) and in my city (Tehran) the download speed
> is 4KB/sec (in best situations!), but i want to translate your front
> page in my country language: Persian (Farsi), am i OK!!!?

Hello Amir!

Debian is not yet localised in Persian.
However, if you are using Latin or Arabic characters, it should be easy
to translate the home page, as a beginning.

I would happy to commit your translation. And if you want
to help on the persian localisation, you are welcome on
debian-l10n-arabic@lists.debian.org[1] mailing-list (even if Iran is not
an Arabic country).

NB: I am not a Debian Developer, so official DDs may correct what I say.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-arabic

--
adn
Mohammed Adnène Trojette