Testing distribution ISOs via Bittorrent

Hello,

I'm trying to download the latest set of binary ISOs for the i386/testing distribution, using Bittorrent. I've downloaded the torrent files at http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/weekly/torrents/i386/ , but unfortunately I get a "connection refused" error when I try to connect to the tracker.

I'm not trying to install the ISOs just at the moment; I'm interested in analyzing the package metadata for its dependency/conflict graph, among other things. I'm not looking for user-friendly installation instructions, or pointers to more stable snapshots; I'd really just like to be able to grab these ISOs from the testing distro.

Thanks for your help,

Keith Browne
tuxedo@funkrehab.com