Re: gluck:/cvs/webwml/webwml/english/debian.css,v corrupted

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 12:02:22PM +0200, Richard Atterer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this file contains binary garbage:
> cvs server: Updating english
> cvs [server aborted]: EOF in value in RCS file /cvs/webwml/webwml/english/debian.css,v

Please see http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2005/04/msg00048.html
probably debian-admin either restored from a bad backup (which included
corrupted files), or they have corrupted after the backup has been
restored.

Unfortunately, I don't know where the backup files reside or I would fix
that myself, asked debian-admin, but no answer as of yet.

Regards

Javier