Re: SV: regarding Jigdo download images

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 05:53:53PM +0200, Jonas Christoffersen wrote:
> It fails all the downloads from the primary download site, and then in the
> end starts downloading from alternative site http:/us.cdimage.debian.org

I believe you entered incorrect URLs - I've just verified that the first
files are downloaded correctly when I use ftp.se.debian.org. There /does/
seem to be a problem with ftp.dk.debian.org, I cannot connect to that site.

Please interrupt your running download to save the bandwidth of our backup
archive on us.cdimage.debian.org! The data that has already been downloaded
is not lost, it will be re-used when you restart jigdo. Enter the
following:

Debian mirror:        http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/
Debian non-US mirror: http://ftp.se.debian.org/debian-non-US/

Cheers,