Re: spliting /users

Le jeudi 10 mars 2005, Kaare Olsen écrit :
> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:00:14 +0100
> Nicolas Bertolissio <nico.bertol-no-spam@free.fr> wrote:
>
> > I've worked a bit on a way to split the /users page into several
> > shorter ones, the result can be seen here:
> >      http://people.debian.org/~bertol/users
>
> Nice!  It's been badly needed for several years to split up that page
> into more manageable ones.

Thanks, for your comment, I can commit my work (this will turn all
existing and up-to-date trnaslations to the new format also) but I would
like some more comments and more consensus on this before :)

I use the actual anchor name as filename with upper and lower case
characters, should I transform all to lowercase?

please comment

Nicolas