Error after installation

Hello,

I tried two times installing Debian (3.02) and faced with the following problems:
- During installation I got messages like neighbour someting overflow, or like that (tonnes of same message intervening the installation process),

- I could not run Xwindow and look at the message : "Screen not found" , Really? , in fact I found the screen on my table;(I introduced my video card as nv since it is nvidia GeForce4 but is it not supported?)

- And last, but not least, I was shocked by the message "Sorry, Debian is not perfect"; we do not need a perfect distribution but something that can be used!

I waited long for getting debian distribution but it was a disaster actually during installation (believe me I installed and used some other Linux distributions as well as windows which I hate, and they were fine).

I am waiting for your help (if any useful).

Regards,

Fatih

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.