Re: Release testing

Hi Paolo,

please see http://www.debian.org/distrib/cd for how to obtain CD/DVD-images.

I strongly suggest to use jigdo for downloading, this can reuse
your old files (under the assumption that your old CD (but harddisks are supported as well) is still partly readable) and saves you a lot of time and bandwidth.

I know that jigdo files are available for testing and sid. Don't know where to obtain complete testing ISO images.

PS: This list is intended for discussions related to the website.

Paolo Gualtieri schrieb:
Dear Sirs, I was trying to download the iso-files for the testing release of the debian distribution. I can not find them. Are you updating this release ? Actually a few months ago I was able to download them. Unfortunately my CD is now corrupted. Please let me know about.
Best regards