FIEF entry in the list "Who's using Debian"

Hi!

I respectfully submit the following entry for the list "Who is using Debian"

Name: Trade Union Foundation for Economic Research (Swedish name: FIEF - Stiftelsen Fackföreningsrörelsens Institut för Ekonomisk Forskning), Stockholm, Sweden

Type: Non-profit research institute that carries out economic research at academic standards.

Homepage: www.fief.se

We use two Debian servers for our networking anf file service infrastructure. Within this infrastructure, our staff use both Windows and Linux (Debian) workstations. We chose Debian since it is a reliable and customisable platform that allows us to control costs in a transparent way and tailor our network services to our needs.

Greetings

Juhana Vartiainen
Director, FIEF

juhana@fief.se