Link Exchange

Hi;
I would like to exchange links with you. The Web resource we are optimizing
for, http://www.boatrental.vi, is similarly themed to yours, particularly for the
keyword phrase 'BVI'. We would specifically like a link from
this page:

    http://packages.debian.org/unstable/editors/bvi

However, if it is your policy to only link from a specific link page, we
understand and appreciate the reciprocal link. If you are interested, please
use our simple Link Exchange Form:

    http://www.boatrental.vi/Add_Link.htm?contactID=8003

If you would like to contact me directly, please do so through this form:

    http://www.boatrental.vi/Contact_Webmaster.htm?contactID=8003

(Yes, I do read responses to this email address, but if you would like
quicker service, please use my form.)

Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
beno