Re: Trouble with consultants@debian.org?

On Thursday 17 February 2005 22:10, Bruno Barrera C. wrote:
> [Please CC'me on replies since I'm not subscribed to the list]
>
> Hi,
>
> I tried to contact this email address two times:
>
> - Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:40:56 -0300
> - Mon, 03 Jan 2005 09:06:59 -0300
>
> And no reply was given.
>
> Any ideas?

Hi Bruno,

sorry for the delay. The address you mentioned is still active, we're
currently trying to come up with a new policy for additions and have a
backlog of older requests to work on. Please be a little more patient,
we'll notify you as soon as you're added to the consultants page.

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    Never trust a man who can count to 1023 on his fingers.