Who's using Debian?

Axigent Technologies Group, Inc., USA

We run Debian on several servers including our web and E-mail server(woody), file server(sarge) and our phone system, Asterisk PBX(sid).

Debian is also deployed at our customers sites when they want a solid server solution and aren't interested in Microsoft. We also utilize Debian for deploying SMTP Proxy Spam Filters for clients that already have a mail server(all run sarge). We push Debian whenever we can.

Thanks to Debian's stability and robust package management system it doesn't make sense to use anything else.

David Doan
Axigent Technologies Group, Inc.