Forum support method

Hi,

I’m really fond of Debian Linux. My server held at DreamHost uses Debian, I use Debian personally. Debian is just an all-around good OS to use. I don’t have a machine to donate, no money, and I can’t speak any foreign languages fluently. I’ve created a support/whatever forum at www.solitarygeek.com/clients/debian/ for Debian use. Users can use that instead of mailing lists, etc. If possible, can you list the URL in your support forum? I would go and visit it first and make sure that you like it any everything. If you have any concerns about it, just e-mail me at loganb@solitarygeek.com. Thanks again for giving the world Debian.

./ Logan Bibby

Webmaster of the not-there-yet solitarygeek.com.