Debian Package Lists/Search

Hi,

I cannot 'search package directories' or 'view package lists' when I try to through the page http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages . I tried right before I sent this email, but I also could not access these functions all day yesterday (1/29/05). Mozilla brings up a dialog window after a couple minutes saying, "The operation timed out while trying to connect to packages.debian.org". I also couldn't find a mirror of these lists, and if you know of one I would greatly appreciate hearing about it. Thanks for you work on Debian.

Mark